SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY / FAN UGC GUIDELINES
Last Updated: July 13, 2023.
- Do not encourage or condone underage drinking, drunk driving, illegal, irresponsible, or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Do not glorify the alcohol strength or intoxicating effect of a drink.
- Do not present abstinence or moderation in any negative way.
- Do not show people who appear to be drunk or in any way imply that drunkenness is acceptable.
- Do not feature any people who are or appear to be under twenty-one years of age.
- Do not post any content containing themes or images appealing to children.
- Do not associate a drink with performance, sexual or social success.
- Do not suggest any association with violent, aggressive, dangerous, or anti-social behavior.
- Do not use swear words or language that may offend or be considered inappropriate.
- Do not post any content which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable, in Piedmont Distillers Inc.’s sole discretion.
- Do not post any content that promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Do not post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Do not post any content that violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contains any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that may otherwise conflict with this Social Community / UGC Policy.
- Do not post any content that would be likely to deceive any person.
- Do not post any content that promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
- Do not post any content that impersonates any person or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Do not post any content involving commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising. This includes posts used in an attempt to direct traffic to other websites, blogs, or pages. If you do, we will remove these posts.